The purpose of the Parent Faculty Organization is to:
- Encourage better working relationships between parents, faculty and students.
- Benefit parents by staying active in our students' lives.
- Support students through fundraising activities.
- Sponsor scholarship funds and other student activities.
- Support each other by voicing your concerns and working together to make changes in areas of need.
We meet the second Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the Guidance Conference Room. All parents and faculty are encouraged to attend.
Check back later for our most recent meeting minutes.