Eli Whitney Technical High School will give you a real-world advantage in a competitive job market and provide the academic skills needed for post-secondary education. Apply today, and take the first step to pursue a unique technical education!
If you’re interested in applying for entrance in the 2017-2018 school year: please contact Ms.Jeanne Willinsky the Director of Counseling individually to arrange for admmissions test at 203 397 4031 x3898 or by email Jeanne.email@example.com
- Click the link below to register online for our literacy and numeracy assessment (You may take the assessment at any Technical High School regardless of which school you wish to attend)
- Download and print a copy of our admissions application
- Fill out the first three pages of the application
- Bring the application to your middle school counselor
- Your counselor will complete the application and submit it to your first choice school
- Your application is considered complete when both the application form has been submitted, and the literacy and numeracy assessments have been taken
The Technical High Schools begin sending “First Step” letters to students who meet the initial admissions criteria in early February. This letter identifies the steps needed for enrollment.
CTHSS Application (English)
CTHSS Application (Spanish)
Information About our Application Process (English)
Comparison of CTHSS Program to Traditional High School (English)
Comparison of CTHSS Program to Traditional High School (Spanish)